Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Monday, November 21, 2016

Transfer week and birthday pancakes!

This is the pancake house in Oulu where we celebrated my birthday

We got transfer calls this past week. I will be spending the next two months here in Oulu and I will be receiving a new companion that will be arriving from the MTC tomorrow. I am blessed to train again, and I am very excited! Sister Cooper will be going to... drum roll please.... HAAGA! How exciting is that ?! She gets to go to the area I just came from, I am so excited for her to be with all of the amazing people there and her new companion Sister Capps. She is going to love it! I am so sad my baby is leaving me, but I know we will be together again. We already have plans for February 2018 to go to the temple and IHOP, so I am pretty stoked for that. We will be taking a train together down to Helsinki tomorrow (6½ hour ride), and staying in Haaga together. Then Sister Nelson and I (I GET TO SEE SISTER NELSON AGAIN!!) will be leaving to go to the mission home together on Wednesday morning to get our new companions. I’m so excited! Then I will be taking another night train home that night and getting back to Oulu at 0800 the next morning. Transfers are always crazy, but so exciting. :)  

We’ve had a great week this week! We got to talk to 150 people over the course of the week, so that was a blast! We also had some great lessons and have gotten to say goodbye to some members and investigators for sister cooper. Other than that it has been pretty normal.

The district! The two elders on the right are the zone leaders (in our branch in Oulu) and the two on the left are in Kajaani and the in the middle is our district leader

At the ward relief society activity we made riisipirakka. It was so much fun, and so good! We took some of our investigators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment