Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Meet Sisar Cain....

 Sister Cooper and I took a train down to Pasila in Helsinki area last Tuesday 11/22 and the train lasted from 1430-2030. It was a fun, long ride. Once we got to Pasila we got on a commuter train that took us to Haaga. I was very grateful that I had just served there and could navigate well because we had all her luggage, my suitcase, and a bike. But it was fun! It was super weird getting off the train in Haaga because it felt like I had only been gone for a week and then come back home. I was way excited for Sister Cooper to serve in Haaga. We got to the apartment and it was so so, so fun to see Sister Nelson and to catch up with her and laugh at all the old jokes anew. I spent the night there in my old apartment and then in the morning Sister Nelson and I left Sister Cooper and Sister Capps (so sad) to travel by train and bus to the mission home.  Sister Nelson is shot gun training an area in Turku so we had all of her luggage as well. It felt like old times taking the buses and trains together. Then at the mission home we had our meeting and then got our new companions. I was beyond blessed to get Sister Cain as my new companion! She is from St. George, and I’m pretty sure that she is training me. We are the same age and she went to Desert Hills High School so we bonded over a hate of the 'warrior nation' cheer ;) She has one year of school done in the piano program at BYU. She is amazing and so prepared and very good at Finnish. We have a lot of fun together and I feel so blessed to have her as my companion.





No comments:

Post a Comment