Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My birthday in the mission field


It was Father's day in Finland last week. Happy Father's Day Dad!
Sister Cooper is an angel this morning for my birthday she surprised me (I was in the shower) she had balloons and all these cute hearts that she had written on the back of and a few gifts that she bought sneakily. It was the cutest thing! I wanted to cry, she is so thoughtful. i am truly so blessed to have her. We bought some cake and ice cream for later and we are going to a Finnish pancake house for lunch today. We are excited to feed our faces! We are also going shopping for some warm winter boots for me so I don’t have to wear six pairs of sox with my boots any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment