Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Testimony of the Book of Mormon


It has been cold here, but we stay pretty warm. I have got some great winter stuff that I  inherited and I am trying to see if the boots I have will work. (I haven’t been cold yet) so we shall see. We are just getting stoked for the cold! Biking in below 0 weather is going to be a great adventure!

I have truly noticed on my mission thus far the correlation of reading the Book of Mormon and people growing their relationship with our Heavenly Father. Those that read progress and desire to learn more and truly find the joy of the gospel. Those that don’t read, or forget to read don’t progress and nothing else in the gospel makes sense. I feel that is how it is with us too, not just investigators. Reading the Book of Mormon daily is essential for us to receive the guidance we need to progress. I have just been pondering on that a lot lately. I love the Book of Mormon and could never deny that is is from our loving Heavenly Father.





No comments:

Post a Comment