Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Monday, January 23, 2017

I'm staying in Oulu...

We got the transfer call and I will be receiving a new old companion here in Oulu! SISAR NELSON IS COMING BACK!!!! I am so very excited!! We will be serving as the North Zones Sister Training Leaders together which is going to be a blast :) It’s kinda nice that I don’t have to anticipate a new companion, I already know who I am getting and I love her. I am so excited!  Sister Cain will be leaving me to go to Kuopio to be with my favorite Sisar Margetts!!! We are so excited and I will be her sister training leader which means we will still get splits together!
The missionary work is great, and the people are doing swell. I am so sorry I cant say a lot, but I can say how grateful I am for people. People are amazing, and some of the best really do live in Oulu. Life is so good! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Precious sister in Christ,GOD is for real and HE knows you and HE sees you and HE still loves you. Now,if you love HIM and Truth too,it is important you,also,come to know a well known documented and verified truth(although,hypocrites try to deny it by telling silly lies);that is the book of Mormon is totally worthless(Never a Tribe of Israel went to the Americas to give birth to the Natives-the DNA test denies it-and far less the Lord JESUS. Truly,the so called original manuscript with the "pearl of great price" were mere lists of obituaries written in the old language of Egypt,which Smith had purchased in a library and not discovered in a wood,and the "apostles" in Salt Lake know it well;by the way,'cause Hyrum and Joseph were Freemasons,many rituals followed in the temples come from masonry). We have,already a perfect testament,which you can find it in the GOSPEL(Galatians 1,6-9,Jude 3-4). May the Grace and the Love of our Heavenly Father find a warm welcome in your soul,so that his Holy Spirit can protect you from deception,sin and hell(Luke 12,1-12);until the day-if,you turn earnestly and with humility to our Lord JESUS to get his personal revelation with his forgiveness and holy freedom;and,so,to taste his fellowship with his peace and mercy-you too 'll enter the joy of Paradise. IN God's love and Truth

    ReplyDelete