Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Exit interview.....

A nice sunset. Can I just make mention of how crazy it is that we actually saw a sunset! I couldn’t believe it, its been so long! 

Last district meeting of the transfer...and for some of us the last ever.
After getting caught in the rain
It has been a great week here and we have a busy week ahead. It is hard that some days we don’t have finding time cause we have so many appointments, but that is how is should be I guess. But sometimes I miss a good old door knockin’! Which brings me to the thought.... I wonder how many doors I have stared at…… Ponderable. I have my exit interview tonight (ahhhhhhhhh! that is a terror scream) because the Aurars are here for Zone Conference tomorrow and then we have transfer calls this weekend. It’s going to be a great one! The work is moving ever forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment