Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day 2017


It was great to talk to all of you yesterday! I can’t believe that Mother’s Day is already over and that was our last Skype. It just weirds me out. But it was great to see everyone and know that everyone is doing well. Mom, you asked what principle of the gospel is my favorite to teach- I like to teach about God being our loving Heavenly Father because it changes peoples lives. If they don’t understand that one doctrine then none of the rest is ever going to make sense. It’s just been amazing over the course of my mission to see what knowing about a
loving Father in Heaven can do to change lives. 
Lookin' good on Skype!

Exchanges with Lahti sisters

We found a bike pump and got the bikes out again, it was so good!
Quality Flag Day pic

No comments:

Post a Comment