Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Back to Tampere...

Well, the time has come for me to leave the magical city of Oulu and head back to an old time favorite.... drum roll please.... I will be going back to TAMPERE!!!  Man, I am so excited! I will be the other ward and in the Sister Training Leader’s area, but  it will be good to go back to my first area. Life is good! It only gets better too because I will be companions with my MTC companion Sister Roberts! How awesome is that :) We are going to have a blast! I am truly excited. It’s so sad to leave Oulu though. This is my home in Finland. I love it here and the people so much. But I know to all things there is a time and a season and I am excited to go do some hard work with other amazing people. 



Good-bye for now Sisar Nelson and Oulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment