Finland, Helsinki Mission

Finland, Helsinki Mission
Finland, Helsinki Mission

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Life in Oulu is great!

Life in Oulu is great! We had a Zone Conference yesterday so the Tampere sisters and the Vaasa sisters stayed the night at our house and that was super fun. Conference was great. We got to see the Watsons (our mission President and his wife) which is always great. I am super grateful for them and all that they do. I am so blessed to have them. We have splits with the Tampere STLs this Thursday, and we go to Interim next Tuesday, so we have got a busy week ahead of us. But it’s good! We are having a blast! We will look for the northern lights, but it has been really cloudy lately. When we see them I will get pics! Tell everyone at home that I love them and that I say hello.
P-Day on a bike
Sister Carter and Sister Cooper by the Gulf of Bothnia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment